- 1 bunch of Tuscan or dinosaur Kale
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup, Guelaguetza Mole Negro paste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With a paring knife, remove and discard the thick stems from the kale leaves. Cut the leaves into pieces about 3 inches long. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper to taste. Stir in Guelaguetza Mole Negro paste, and stir with spatula until mole paste has fully dissolved.
- Add kale with the mole mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Using your hands, toss the kale until the leaves are evenly coated with the mole mixture.
- Spread kale pieces evenly on the parchment-lined baking sheets, sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake until the leaves are crispy, about 10 minutes (FLIP ONCE). Remove from oven, season with salt to taste. Let cool and serve. Enjoy!