- ½ small head green cabbage(thinly sliced)
- ½ small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 5 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup prepared mole negro
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 4 brioche buns
- Pickle chips
- In a medium bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, red onion, chopped cilantro, and lime juice. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt. Once mixed, set aside.
- In a pot, mix the prepared mole negro with and bbq sauce on hand. Add the shredded chicken and turn on to medium low heat. Mix the chicken frequently until it is fully heated through. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Add about 1 cup of the mole bbq chicken to each sandwich and dress them with the prepared cabbage and pickles