- 2 ears corn, unhusked
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mole coloradito
- 1 lemon, its juice plus its zest
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn, in its husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.
- In a blender, blend butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and dash of salt
- Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with lemon, plus the butter/mole mixture
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with cotija cheese