Every time we see one of @chicanoeats newest recipe creations, our heart smiles. They are always so creative and delicious. Skip this weeks Taco Tuesday and change it up with this mouth watering tostada and make it a Tostada Tuesday. Its so easy to make, specially if you have left over roasted chicken laying around and don't know what to do with it.
Remember, If you do recreate this recipe, don't forget to tag us using our hashtag #ilovemole. Provecho!
Makes ¼ cup of Vinaigrette & 12 tostadas
Author: Esteban Castillo
- For the Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mole negro
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- pinch of mexican oregano
- For the Tostadas
- refried beans (can)
- 3 cups roasted chicken, shredded
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, sliced
- radishes, siced
- queso cotija
- In a large bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, mole negro, brown sugar, and oregano. Whisk until the mole has completely dissolved.
- Add the shredded chicken to the vinaigrette and toss until the chicken is evenly coated.
- To assemble the tostadas: Start by schmearing the tostada with refried beans. Add about ¼ cup of the shredded chicken and top with lettuce, tomato, radishes and crumbled cotija.